we owe this to ourselves
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going
Sohalia answered Sunjata's smile with one of her own, her mind already turning from their encounter back to her plans for the Oerwoud. Perhaps, after a few days exploring the jungle, she would be ready for a change of scenery, and could find Sunjata in King's End. Or maybe she would yearn for somewhere cooler and travel to Tal's homeland of Halo. It was possible, of course, that her heart would take her somewhere else entirely and that she would meet others who would offer her other locations to explore. All she knew was that she wasn't ready to stop in one place just yet; there was so much world to see, and she desperately wanted to see it all.

Even the places that people kept warning her away from.

"Thank you," Sohalia said, grateful for Sunjata's offer. She decided that she would send a note when she went to King's End. It would be nice to have a local to advise her on the best places to go, or the most interesting landmarks, or even just someone to talk to. "I'll be sure to do that." Sunjata stretched out, preparing to leave, and Sohalia reached for her bag, where her journal and pencil lay tucked away. "You're not a bother," Sohalia assured her new friend. "Stay as long as you'd like - although I'm sure you have your own business to attend to. But I don't believe I have any other questions just now. Thank you for sitting with me a while. It was quite nice."
and when it's dark out, no one's around; it keeps glowing
SohaLia
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
SUNJATA
i was never the sharp knife, but i was never the dull mind
i was somewhere in between, a thorn, an acquiescent
He waits, in this half stasis of getting prepared to take his departure, leaving his question hanging in the air on the off chance she might have a question regarding anything he might be able to answer. And he watches as she reaches back for the bag where whatever it was she had been doing when he quite literally fell into the conversation, stay tucked away.

There’s a slight incline of his head, a nod of agreement from the scarred man as he starts to partially shift before her. Large, draconic scaled wings unfurl from his back, horns spiraling from his skull that curl around the sides of his head, plated armor appearing along his neck like some dark turtleneck. “If you have any you think up, you can send a letter and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.” It was rare these days for Sunjata to find someone not already previously influenced by others about what type of person he was. “Enjoy the Oerwoud, Sohalia.” He says by means of leaving, shifting to sit on the edge of the branch, dragging the tips of his wings with him, until he drops from the branch to make his departure, getting to a rather barren spot below her before he zips out from the tree cover with enough space to shift into his dragon form and take to the skies higher to return to King’s End.
so you said it was for me, when you tried to break me
well you can save your breath, i know, i'm not the kind you pray for
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.