you shine brighter than anyone
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Soh blanched at the notion of needing a shield to deflect incoming missiles, clearly envisioning something much worse than a trainer gently tossing objects for her to learn from. But she took a shuddering breath and nodded with resolve anyway. She really would do her best to practice. And she'd do her best to start that practice tomorrow, as Deimos said. "If ever I'm in Halo, I'll stop by," she offered, though whether to train to to simply say hello was unclear even to her. She wasn't sure she wanted Deimos training her. She thought that he must think her quite silly. She also thought that the right trainer for her would be someone... softer, maybe?

She nodded again at his instructions. "No fire - understood." She'd do her best to keep it far away from the element. In the meantime, she was already considering her next steps. "I think I'll head to Stormbreak for now," she told him. "I might be safer for a while in the city, while I practice." She was loathe to stay in one place for too long, but even she had to admit that a break from her wandering would be welcome after this ordeal.
and that's the hope I have
the only thing I know that's keeping me alive
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
The sound of iron shots is stuck in my head
The thunder of the drums dictates
Unaware his teaching potential and prowess was being deflected, the Warden nodded. And with no experience in Stormbreak, due to the magic in his veins, he had no words of advice for her there, and only the notions of caution increasing across his mind. “Sure,” he accepted and agreed, for it did seem suitable, and he was fairly certain there were some manner of Dragoons left; by rumor anyway.

Checking back over his things, tightening saddlebags, and ensuring Belial and Zuriel were ready, he glanced to the youth once more. “I intend to head home now too. Do you need anything else?” Probably rest and recovery from the ordeal and challenge of the day – but she should have been able to render any other necessities for the moment.
The rhythm of the falls, the number of dead
The rising of the horns, ahead
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Soh watched as Deimos prepared to depart, unaware of his potential as a teacher and unwilling to impose any further. She really did intend to leave the Oerwoud and seek shelter back in civilization; she would shift as soon as it was polite to do so and make her way to Stormbreak, where she was sure to find a friendly face. She smiled politely as Deimos checked with her one more time. "No," she said. "Thank you again for today. I appreciate your help, and I learned a lot." Mostly that she was a bumbling idiot who was lucky not to have died yet, but that was fine.

She watched him go, thinking over all that had happened, and finally shook her head. She shifted into her snowy owl form and took off into the air, her wings flapping hard to get herself aloft, and soared towards Stormbreak.

-FIN-
and that's the hope I have
the only thing I know that's keeping me alive