burning in the flames I'm working in
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
ISLA

Planning on creating prey out of his tail, Isla is rudely interrupted in her efforts by the reminder of why they’re actually out here, the tigress glancing up at the soft, undulating rumble from Sunjata’s throat. Following his gaze, they flatten to the ground almost in sync with one another, her eyes fixed on the emerging stag, pupils yawning wide.

There is a wall between them, and given that she’s been in an Attuned shift before, this is certainly a change, but hopefully the instinctual cues they give each other will be enough. For instance, after you is something she understands, a soft rumble igniting in her throat as she prowls forward.

Granted, a molten tiger in King’s End probably isn’t the best camouflage, but hopefully the stag is too busy to notice. Either way, when Isla springs forward, it’s with claws unsheathed and an intent to chase down and kill, and there’s no room for any thought in between that.
apres moi le deluge
after me comes the flood

Messages In This Thread
burning in the flames I'm working in - by Isla - 04-06-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: burning in the flames I'm working in - by Isla - 04-16-2023, 10:29 AM