burning in the flames I'm working in
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
It’s different being so … Cut off, emotionally from her – but in a way it’s perhaps for the best. It helps him keep his leaking attuned thoughts and emotions from pouring into her and souring her mood just as it often did his own. After all, he and Nate used to hunt in shift all the time and when he’d offered it out for her to join him, he hadn’t quite considered what it might be like doing this with someone else again.

At least she isn’t wearing his shift for it this time. Her own, gilded and molten and feline and wholly her, certainly helped him keep from reminiscing too far. The soft rumble that leaves her throat is met with an answering one of his own, Sunjata’s shift reacting in kind to her own movements. He lets her lead the way, watching her spring forward to chase it down.

The stag does notice them, but it’s a few seconds too late. It starts to bolt, bleating to any others nearby of the danger that ran through this part of the woods, but it doesn’t make it too far as Isla’s claws sink into its hind quarters, spinning it off kilter and tripping it up.

Sunjata, on the other side, leaves that one for Isla – bolting past the two to try and scout out any others that might be slow to get out of the way as well.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
burning in the flames I'm working in - by Isla - 04-06-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: burning in the flames I'm working in - by Sunjata - 04-19-2023, 01:16 AM