[SE] if god's the game that you're playing
open
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going
The sound of someone pushing their way through the jungle interrupted Sohalia's thoughts, and she looked down from her vantage point with some interest as a red-haired young woman emerged from the trees, accompanied by a duo of interesting creatures. The first, at least, was something Soh was familiar with: a dragon. The second, though... what exactly was that?

She could hear the stranger speaking, though she couldn't quite make out the words. Not wishing to be rude, she called out a cheerful, "Hello!" from the bough of the tree she sat on. She wiggled her fingers in greeting towards the curious dragon, whose snout waved in the air, clearly intent on Soh's scent.

Gently placing her offering back into her bag, Soh climbed down from her tree limb and back onto the vines, retracing her steps until she made it to the jungle floor. "I'm Sohalia!" she said, holding out a hand with a friendly smile. "I hope I'm not intruding. I was just exploring the jungle."
and when it's dark out, no one's around; it keeps glowing
SohaLia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] if god's the game that you're playing - by Sohalia - 04-13-2023, 12:39 AM