[SE] if god's the game that you're playing
open
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going
Unfortunately for Soh's curiosity, it seemed that Melita was not a storyteller - or perhaps she just didn't want to tell Soh. Either way, the young woman had to swallow her disappointment and simply imagine what had happened. The only problem was, she was not a particularly violence-minded individual, and conjuring anything other than a pile of bones tossed to the winds was a bit beyond her reach at present. With a mental shrug, she let it go. It wasn't really that important, after all, although the young woman did have to wonder if there were more bone monsters there. Maybe she really should skip over visiting such a place.

But Melita was describing her favorite places, and Soh listened with interest as the other woman rattled off a list. She was unfamiliar with Torchline, having only made a brief stop there on her way to the Oerwoud. Of course, she wanted to see more of the warm and beachy area, but she'd wanted to see the Oerwoud first. Perhaps she would travel to Torchline after the Flowerbirth Ball was over. "I'll have to keep those places in mind," she mused, vaguely disappointed that they hadn't any favorite places in common. Of course, Soh hadn't been to nearly as many as it sounded like Melita had. "I think my favorite so far was the Leap of Faith." The Mistbanks at their foot, however, she could do without.
and when it's dark out, no one's around; it keeps glowing
SohaLia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] if god's the game that you're playing - by Sohalia - 04-18-2023, 11:47 PM