[SE] if god's the game that you're playing
open
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going
Sohalia remembered what it had been like to leap from the top of the falls and smiled at the memory. She suddenly felt that she understood Melita's lack of storytelling; there were some stories that simply could not be described. As the young woman thought of the wind in her hair and the mist of the falls on her face as she simply let go and fell - well, there was simply nothing else like it.

As Melita talked, Soh took a step closer to the little shrine, removing her jeweled pin from her bag. She knelt before the pedestal. "It sounds like you've been to a lot of places," she said over her shoulder, her tone a little envious. She placed the pin on the pedestal, trying very hard not to disturb Melita's canteen. She shifted her little pin to and fro, until she was happy with how the light shone on the gems, then stood up, dusting off her skirts. "I hope I get to travel that much, one day."
and when it's dark out, no one's around; it keeps glowing
SohaLia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] if god's the game that you're playing - by Sohalia - 04-20-2023, 04:01 AM