[SE] if god's the game that you're playing
open
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going
Soh eyed the dragon hiding behind Melita with interest, deeply wishing it would come out to say hello. She was a friendly sort, and to be unable to express a greeting or grant affection to a new creature was physically painful for the young woman. But the dragon stayed tangled in its mistress's hair, and Soh's curiosity remained unsated.

Melita mentioned the skyports, and Soh smiled. "They certainly do make it easier to get around," she agreed. "And there are always wagons. Plenty of ways for us to travel." She thought about her own journeys, which had thus far been primarily by air - whether by skyship or by her own wings. She preferred the latter, although the former was easier now that Tal had helped her get over her fear of skyships.

"Oh, I was planning to visit Stormbreak next," Soh said, and then, as though it were the most natural thing in the world: "You're welcome to join me, if you'd like!"
and when it's dark out, no one's around; it keeps glowing
SohaLia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] if god's the game that you're playing - by Sohalia - 04-20-2023, 09:42 PM