[se] rhythm is nothing
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
A wry grin answers that familiar expression. “I can understand that. Twins are always especially difficult to carry.” Adding in a lengthened pregnancy was just torture at that point. “I’m sure you have it covered, but if there’s anything I can supply, you know you can call on me.” She would do it for him and him alone, but the help itself would at least be present.

She watches as he neatly and humanely kills the first animal in his trap, mulling over her answer. “It takes up most all of my days, but I don’t mind. All the students are flourishing, I couldn’t be prouder.” Of them and of herself for proving an able and willing guide for their powers. “It does leave me little time for seeing people who are not my students admittedly,” she huffs with an apologetic smile. It leaves her lonely most days, only Deimos and Talyson seeking her out regularly, but Ru hasn’t made any attempts to change that. Though things are brighter now, she has been devoting herself wholly to her cause, this new mission she has taken up. It takes precedence over her former years of debauchery and mischief.

“But tell me about Vi’s mission for you in the Grounds. I’d like to hear what you’ve been up to.” Allowing him a stage to speak as she walks alongside him, attentive and intrigued as the terrain falls away beneath their feet and the hours whittle away.
the valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[se] rhythm is nothing - by Noah - 04-12-2023, 11:24 PM
RE: [se] rhythm is nothing - by Hotaru - 04-13-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: [se] rhythm is nothing - by Noah - 04-17-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: [se] rhythm is nothing - by Hotaru - 04-19-2023, 08:26 PM
RE: [se] rhythm is nothing - by Noah - 04-28-2023, 09:28 PM
RE: [se] rhythm is nothing - by Hotaru - 04-30-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: [se] rhythm is nothing - by Noah - 04-30-2023, 08:04 PM
RE: [se] rhythm is nothing - by Hotaru - 04-30-2023, 08:21 PM
RE: [se] rhythm is nothing - by Noah - 04-30-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: [se] rhythm is nothing - by Hotaru - 04-30-2023, 09:06 PM