{se} I want so much more sometimes
Open!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
Yeah, she’d happily blame Jack. With that notion placed in her impulsive mind, she angled closer to Evie, perusing and peering. “Small enough...” she murmured, but with no other parameters for colors, that meant she could go hog-wild, already prying into the depths of sand and smaller pools. Sharp-eyed and capable of finding all sorts of pieces that caught her emboldened, capricious angles, the youth quickly pulled out an assortment of shells in her palm. “Any of these?” There were several encased in a pleasant, soft ivory, tones of blue, and one vibrant orange.

As for any place fun, she hummed a little while sifting through another assemblage of trinkets. “Rainbow Road is pretty, if you like stuff affiliated with Frey,” and then didn’t say anything about Metacarpal Island, because it wasn’t entertaining so much as weird, creepy, and definitely full of bones and dead shit. “Mistbanks and Leap of Faith in the Oerwoud are nice too – big waterfalls and fog. Just don’t mess with any of the water horses.”
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
{se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-12-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-15-2023, 12:00 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-17-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-19-2023, 09:57 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Melita - 04-19-2023, 10:32 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-24-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-26-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-27-2023, 07:27 PM