{se} I want so much more sometimes
Open!
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
normality is a paved road
comfortable to walk, but where no flowers grow
It's a relief to have someone so experienced with the shoreline joining in her hunt, which takes away the sting of the Honeybee swiftly finding far more than Evie had in nearly an hour of work. Seeing the younger woman turn over rocks - and things Evie hadn't even known weren't rocks - the Evergreen tries to memorize it all to further her success in the future.

Wading closer to peer into the girl's cupped hands, Evie makes a noise of delight. "Wow, yes! You're so good at this! Is it okay to take them all?" Or would the biodiversity suffer somehow? Surely Melita wouldn't have plucked them out if they were that sensitive, but Evie is certainly not the ruling authority on beachcombing. "Maybe I can put the orange one in the middle, lowest down my forehead..."

Her soft muttering is cut off with the answer to the question she'd initially asked, and though the names are unfamiliar now, hopefully they will not be soon. She still has a few days left in Torchline after all. "Water horses? Sounds pretty, but I won't touch them." Not if even Melita - mischief extraordinaire - deigns to warn her away from them. "Do you have your own stuff ready for the ball?"

Messages In This Thread
{se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-12-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-15-2023, 12:00 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-17-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-19-2023, 09:57 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-24-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-26-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-27-2023, 07:27 PM