Personal Quest {Magic Training} In Brittle and Briny Depths
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
My ghost was lost to the grownup gallows
They respond wonderfully, better than Hotaru could have anticipated. This was exactly why she'd reserved this training for two students she knew to be friends, because it takes a great amount of trust in your partner to stand down from the instinctive reaction to defend against something as volatile as fire. Hadama's water repels her fire easily, though the steam is thick and cloying. Not enough to impede their vision it seems, because Hotaru's knees buckle as Evie's magic wreaks havoc beneath her feet, throwing her off-balance.

Regaining her footing, the Valkyrie calls on her oldest and most trusted magic, shooting lightning forward from the small bit of static between her palms. If she were trying to take them out she would have had it come down from above, making it harder to defend against, but she wants Evie to be forced to take the reigns this time with how dangerous electricity and water were when paired together.
So I find my spirit in the bottle
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Magic Training} In Brittle and Briny Depths - by Hotaru - 04-28-2023, 09:09 PM