{se} you got that sugar in your voice
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
More of a ‘wait and see’ had never been Deimos’ forte – patience amidst circumstances certainly – but calculations and meticulous planning were more of a pragmatic possibility in the unending machinations of his mind. “Maybe after dinner,” he considered, to not disrupt everything else in between.

Snagging at soap and water, brushing it over his hands as the sink ran, he only inclined a brief glance over his shoulder at her inquiry, before shutting everything off and snagging a towel to dry calloused palms. Leaning briefly against the counter, he considered the notions surrounding the blueprints within the study, and juvenile potency behind them. “A trebuchet for the walls, but I wanted to see if I could fireproof it.” The Evergreen could probably read between the lines, as the notions of more incantations and power behind a launching tirade, and any elements instilled within it, could do great wonders for their defensive prowess.

It would also just be really amusing to launch.

Agreeing to the salad adornments with a singular nod, he steered around her to snag and open the cabinets, withdrawing a massive bowl for the endeavors, before heading for the lettuce in their icier stores. “Have you met any of the Ancients?” He’d had a growing list, outside of Kiada, and they seemed just as varied as everyone else.
under the bludgeonings of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed

Messages In This Thread
{se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: {se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Deimos - 05-03-2023, 12:19 AM