{se} you got that sugar in your voice
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
through her, in a rush of musk and saffron
She softens, all play vanishing in lieu of understanding as she reaches the short distance between them to touch her fingertips to the back of his hand as he listlessly destroys a poor chunk of lettuce. "I know. And you know that I only remind you because it's my job to take care of you, just like it's yours to take care of me." Pulling her hand back, she tilts a grin at him to lighten the mood. "Unfortunately, humans need rest and self-realization and dreams and other gross, time-wasting things." Spearing a bit of fish, she winks at him and pops it into her mouth.

Meanwhile, the notion of new plant species makes her eyes widen immediately after, childlike in her fixation. Only to then wrinkle her nose a moment later, considering. Were they worth going through the desert, even in the skies? Evie is rather stubborn and set in her ways after all, and her hatred of the desert is something she is willing to petulantly stick to even if it means losing out on her beloved plants.

Luckily Deimos proposes an alternative, and Evie is more than willing to agree to that. "Oh, yes! The pandas!" She hasn't returned to Kings End in quite some time, she wonders if the family units she used to observe have grown. "That. Definitely that. Screw the desert." And she stabs a piece of salad like a gavel descending, solidifying her decision.
beauty falls into disarray

Messages In This Thread
{se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: {se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 06-08-2023, 12:46 AM