[SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Soh had yet to realize that Jude was Harper's son, and it had never occurred to her that perhaps he would need to ask permission to go with her to the Climb. She didn't know exactly how old he was, just that he was around her age, and at this point, her base assumption was that everyone else had the freedom that she had to do whatever they pleased. Not that she wouldn't trade that in a heartbeat to get back her guardian or her parents. But that was neither here nor there.

When Jude caught her up in his arms, she was filled again with that warm, protected feeling that she'd first encountered in the Oerwoud, and for a moment, she forgot why she'd asked him to join her in the Burrows. But it was a short-lived moment, her excitement and verve getting the best of her, and she pulled away (with some reluctance) to help Jude pick up the items she'd made him drop. "Oh, I'm so glad she's doing well!" Soh said warmly. "I hope I can come visit her sometime soon. The shop is doing well, thank you! I've had more orders than I'd expected, so I'm trying to expand my maps to accommodate some of the special requests. Fortunately, most people seem to want maps of the more populated areas rather than the Wilds..."

She chattered on as she picked up her staff and began to lead the way further into the Burrows. "Have you ever been mining before?" she asked, touching a wall of rock here and there as though it would help her to sense the rubies and obsidian they were meant to find. "I'm hoping to find some rubies, personally, but obsidian would be pretty too. I just have no idea what I'm doing," she added, making a face. "But I'm sure we'll figure it out."
if all of the days have no more light and all of our dreams are lost tonight

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face - by Sohalia - 05-03-2023, 11:45 PM