[SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I have found it is both a blessing and a curse
Laughing quietly as she releases him and begins helping to pick up the dropped tools, Jude repositions his pack and simply languishes in the flow of her words and all the information they carry as they swell over him like waves. He has missed her in the time since they last saw each other - which realistically wasn't very long, but he finds any amount of time is too much to be away from his best friend.

"You can come and visit her whenever you want," he assures, grateful that Winnie is a good scapegoat for his desire to have her visit more often. Eyeing the walking stick she's using to try and determine if it's something more, he startles slightly at her renewed questions and jerks his gaze back to her face. "No, I haven't. But I got some tips from the jewelry workers before I came since they do it a lot, so I hope it will help!" He's happy to linger here and keep trying even if all they do is move dirt around all day. "They said since we don't have water or magic that we should look for discolored stone in caverns away from well-traveled roads. That they are dull and brownish red until polished." Which means harder to find for beginners, unfortunately.

"Is that a staff or a walking stick? Are you hurt?" Gentle concern colors his tone as he finally capitulates to the nagging desire to ask, hoping she hadn't twisted an ankle somehow amidst all this loose stone and soil.
to feel everything so deeply and insistently
JUDE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face - by Jude - 05-05-2023, 12:12 AM