[SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
"Let's go see her when we're done here, then!" Soh exclaimed, as excited by the prospect of spending more time with Jude as she was by the possibility of seeing their cat. The thought made her smile, though she wasn't sure if she could truly share custody of Winnie when she didn't house her or provide for her all that much - even if she tried to bring food and toys when she visited. "If you aren't busy, that is, and if your family wouldn't mind."

Soh listened carefully to Jude's instructions, nodding sagely as he finished speaking. "Discolored stone. Got it!" she said cheerfully. Then she giggled. "I think you came more prepared than me," she admitted sheepishly. As usual, she'd simply jumped into the deep in, assuming that they'd be able to figure out something as they went. She really needed to start thinking things through.

When Jude expressed concern, she looped an arm through his and squeezed gently, as though thanking him silently for checking on her. "It's a staff," she said. "I had a bit of a scare not too long ago - did I ever tell you about the Ceffyl Dwr?" She couldn't recall having told him, so she gave him a quick recap as they walked: how she'd been tricked by the beast's allure and nearly drowned before Deimos had saved her with his magic. "I figured I'd better learn some kind of self-defense, if I'm going to be traveling by myself, and a staff seemed like the least, er, lethal option. I can't stand the thought of killing something for it just... being itself."

They'd come to a fork in the path, and Soh considered each direction carefully. "I think this looks less traveled, don't you?" she asked, pointing left.
if all of the days have no more light and all of our dreams are lost tonight

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face - by Sohalia - 05-06-2023, 03:05 AM