[SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Even if Soh had known how "boring" Jude's life was, she would have been flattered to have been a part of it. Despite having more to do - running her shop and traveling taking up a good bit of her time - she valued her time with Jude more than anything, so she always tried to make time to visit. She was glad she'd been able to coax him out today. If there was anything better than staying home with her best friend, it was adventuring with him!

The thought to bring a staff was not, unfortunately, particularly impressive, given that she was still learning how to use it, but it was the thought that counted, right? At least she might be able to scare off anything they might encounter. That was the intent, at least, despite the fact that Soh was about as threatening as pudding.

"Of course we do!" she said as she grinned up at him. They did fit together perfectly, and had ever since they'd first met. When she counted her blessings, she always counted that day twice. She hadn't been expecting her experimentation with a blushberry to bring about a friend with whom she could bare her soul, but then, these things are never truly expected in life.

"I haven't met any of the heralds, actually," admitted Soh with a tinge of wistfulness in her voice. "Maybe one day. I've heard a lot about Frey, but not as much about Safrin, and hardly anything about Ludo." It wasn't that she didn't want to meet them; she simply didn't think that she was worthy of it.

Keeping her arm tucked into Jude's, Soh followed down the path she'd chosen. She kept an eye on the cavern walls as they walked and talked, looking for anything that might look different or out of place, unsure exactly what she was looking for. "I'd love to make a necklace, maybe some matching earrings," she said hopefully. "What about you?"
if all of the days have no more light and all of our dreams are lost tonight

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] sometimes i don't recognize my face - by Sohalia - 05-10-2023, 09:20 PM