Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
Blinking momentarily, Deimos had to pause, and remember, not everyone had been involved in combat. While the rest of them waged war, settled skirmishes, and blistered through battle after battle, some people knew and understood what peace, repose, and tranquility meant. Only now, while they persisted and continued through restoration, had the Sword even begun to comprehend the layers of restfulness.

There were those who’d farmed and pledged themselves to land. There were those who melded, molded, and crafted. There were scores who hunted and tracked. And while they’d likely been effected by the campaign, they also managed and maintained their roles without the need for blood running over their hands. Such notions had been instilled within his mind since his youth, until those calloused palms could never be entirely clean.

Tilting his head vaguely, because without experience, he wasn’t going to pinpoint her into something discomfiting, he settled for staring along the expanse, and narrowing his gaze. A silent scrutiny, before notions of decisions and choices still stood. “You can come to the barracks and try out some of the weapons. See what you find appealing.”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
and i'm still waiting for a life that never was
Of course the answer to her query wouldn't be easy; no, there was more work to be done before she could settle on any sort of close combat weaponry. But unlike in the past, the notion was not met with a sigh or a roll of the eyes; instead, she simply nodded. How would she know what she liked until she tried it, after all? "Thank you," she said. "I'll be sure to come by soon." While she was fairly confident she wouldn't like a sword - too big, too bulky, too annoying to tote around - the idea of daggers sounded appealing. But she wouldn't know until she tried.

Tucking her notched arrow back into her quiver, Alys trundled out to the target and pulled free the few arrows clustered there. She dragged the target back with her, content now to begin breaking it down and carrying it back to the Citadel. "Thanks for the help," she told Deimos. "I'll keep practicing."

-FIN-
Alys