Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
With the dread and pile of paperwork, missives, and letters firmly behind him, hunting along the bay had been an avid distraction from any other lingering notions of the present. Between guild matters, working on the house, the barracks, and any other Warden duties, picking out bits and pieces of time simply to measure out predacious skills had become another hobby; where he could unfurl and unravel from the day’s events with every bit of ravenous, deplorable, restless indulgence.

Today’s ventures had prospered two seals off the coast; rapid distortion in hellhound prowess, before dragging the sled, and his companions, alongside as they drifted amidst the blackened sand. He might’ve left the individual on the horizon alone, as many Halovians preferred, had he not recognized the outline of Alys, and some collapsible target.

Making no secret of his approach, for there’d be no way to disguise his movements, size, companions, or sled all at once, he simply stopped some yards away, folding his arms over his chest, the start of a grin manifesting over his features. “What are you working on?”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Deimos - 05-06-2023, 06:36 PM