Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
With both of them recovered from the bizarre but minor mishap, he watched as Alys situated herself for the practice ahead. Scratching at Zuriel’s ears, he concentrated solely on the way she stood, the breadth and scale of her bow, the long stretch of notching, and then how she permitted the arrow to fly. His eyes followed and traced the armament, until it stung in the outer circle. “Not terrible,” he mentioned, seeing if he could get a growling rise out of her.

Maneuvering closer, the Sword placed himself in a more proper position. “Your stance was not bad, but could always improve. Feet shoulder width apart.” Jutting his jawline towards her, he expected her to do the same. She’d already been capable of rotating her chin over the shoulder of her bow arm, so he left that out. “Your back should be flat, hips slightly forward and tucked under your torso.” An engagement of core strength, so there would be more power and strength utilized. “Try that first.”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Deimos - 05-10-2023, 10:27 PM