Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
With only an arch to his brow at her responding huff, he persisted, watching as she altered her stance. For all the times he’d trained others, there had been some who resisted, whined, or became disengaged from the lessons, as if they’d expected to be more. It would end up being a waste of time for all involved, so he was content in knowing Alys was beyond the point of irritation, and eager to learn.

While she copied and mimicked, he snagged a bow and a set of arrows from his bags, and resumed his own posture. “Yes.” Notching his weaponry, and focusing at the stationary target, his gaze landed firmly on the effigy; imagining it as an enemy, for amusements. “When you are aiming, make sure your eye goes on the target. The arrow will follow.”

He drew the strand, unleashed the volley, and the echoing thwack snagged against cold air as it hit firmly in the center.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Deimos - 05-11-2023, 10:32 AM