Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
and i'm still waiting for a life that never was
Alys was certainly one to learn from any mistakes she made, and she had grown enough in recent weeks to realize that she had been wrong to be so standoffish with Deimos when they had first met. She would be silly to pass up opportunities to learn simply because her pride was somewhat wounded - and about things that she didn't even know about, no less. What better way to learn than to listen to a master? And Deimos certainly seemed to be a master of what Alys would consider controlled destruction - and she was an eager pupil.

She nodded as Deimos praised her position and lowered her bow to watch him take the next shot. And a beautiful shot it was, with the arrow drawn and released in a smooth motion to land squarely in the middle of the target. Alys watched enviously. Perhaps, with enough practice, she'd be able to do that one day, but for now... well, she was doing her best.

Alys drew the bow, notching the arrow in place as she took a breath, focusing on her posture and position. When she was confident that she had done as Deimos had instructed, she sighted down the arrow towards the center of the target and released the arrow. It flew through the air to land with a resounding thunk to the left of center - but one ring closer than before.
Alys

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Alys - 05-11-2023, 07:55 PM