Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
Multitudes of learned proportions, strength, power, and dominion, came through on persistence. Deimos wouldn’t be where he was today with the perseverance laced and laden through his bones, carved amidst the scars across his soul. Nor would many Halovian citizens, Hotaru, Evie, or anyone else alike; because while the world could be kind, it could also be cruel. Often for no reason at all – and it had to be in their nature to not succumb to the pressures of the earth, no matter how heavy or overbearing.

Difficult to muster in the wakes of loss, grief, and anguish, but they’d managed by the skin of their teeth. Even now, amid simplicity and arrows, sculpted a building block for the future. Where Alys started, where she’d gone, and what she’d become.

His brow arched again as her arrow fired off, with stances adjusted, and it drew along closer and closer. Walking out to snag the weapons, he dislodged them from the target, inspecting the nuances, before returning and handing several back to her. Notching another of his own, he flared it quickly and efficiently, watching as it came along on keener edges, puncturing deeper into the effigy, dead center again. On an air of teasing, but truth lingering along the edges, he grinned. “Let me know when you want a moving target.”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Deimos - 05-12-2023, 09:44 PM