Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
and i'm still waiting for a life that never was
Alys had yet to experience the cruelty of the world in any meaningful way, but she was nothing if not practical. She knew that bad things sometimes happened, even to good people, and that the best way to protect herself was through preparation. Now that she had traveled beyond the bounds of the Hollowed Grounds, she knew that she was more vulnerable than ever, and as she continued to travel, she would only expose herself to more potential danger. She didn't intend to be reliant on others to protect her. She intended to protect herself.

While Alys was pleased with her progress, it was still with a modicum of envy that she watched how easily Deimos notched his arrow, drew, and released to find the center of the target. She was preparing her next shot when he teasingly mentioned a moving target, and Alys made a face. "I don't feel ready for a moving target," she admitted. "I'd probably just lose my arrows."
Alys

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Alys - 05-12-2023, 11:41 PM