Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
and i'm still waiting for a life that never was
As Alys watched Deimos manipulate the forces around them to create a new target, she marveled once more at what magic could do, given half a chance. She could practice for years and never reach Deimos's level with her abilities. In some ways, it was perhaps a bit discouraging to watch him; in others, it lit a fire inside her; she wanted to become the best that she could be, no matter how long it took or how hard she'd have to work.

When Deimos finished, a moving figure was milling about the snow and ice. Alys didn't recognize the likeness, but she assumed that it must be someone that Deimos really disliked. That, or he was secretly an artist and created similar statues in his abundant free time. Either way, Alys returned her attention to her own target, focusing on her stance. That lasted for an arrow or two, which faded away from the center of the target as her attention wandered back to Deimos and shooting a moving target.
Alys

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Alys - 05-14-2023, 07:55 AM