Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
and i'm still waiting for a life that never was
Alys wrinkled her nose at the familiar phrase: practice, practice, practice. Despite her belief in exactly that, it was still frustrating to hear as the answer to every question she posed. Fortunately, Deimos gave her a little more to work with, and she nodded as she listened to his instruction, pausing in her own efforts to watch his next volley. "I see." And she thought she could see what he meant, about watching his opponent's movements and making predictions, but she still wasn't confident enough to try it - at least, not with Deimos here to watch her first attempts!

She turned back to her own target with a mental shrug and refocused on her own task. She let loose another arrow, carefully positioning herself for the most benefit, and was pleased when her arrow inched ever closer to the target. But she was running out of arrows, so she watched to make sure she wouldn't be in Deimos's line of fire, then walked out to her target to gather the missiles embedded there.
Alys

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Alys - 05-16-2023, 04:46 AM