Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 5254
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
She could wrinkle her nose at the foundations all she wanted – but there was no special method to any of the madness. Accuracy and precision held particular kinds of weight long after basics were instilled, because while many could pick up a bow or a blade, the notions of muscle memory and comfort in the use of such weaponry had to be instilled. That came with ease, with familiarity, with practice. So when she said hardly anything, he arched his brow, and left it at that.

But there were continual patterns of growth as her arrow inched ever so slightly towards the center, and he gave her another nod in approval. Once she was out of the way, he scattered his effigy back into the air around them, assured his incantations took it in multiple directions; not yet retrieving his own armaments out of the effigy. Not yet anyway. It was amusing to see Neron becoming a human pincushion.

This interval he aimed for the dead Ascended’s chin, and listened as the weaponry flew, casting his sights dead-on its nuances; though with a gust of wind, it landed primarily along his jaw. Good enough.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Deimos - 05-16-2023, 10:59 PM