Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
and i'm still waiting for a life that never was
She could and did wrinkle her nose at the concept of the foundations, but she understood their importance and strove to incorporate them into her life whenever possible. Ever since that first day with Deimos, she'd trained with either her magic or, more recently, her bow - and sometimes with both. She had a difficult time combining the two, however; while she could have summoned false targets to make things more interesting for herself, she had no interest in chasing down the arrows when they sailed through the illusion. Besides, she'd never be able to tell where she hit it.

Returning to her post, Alys rolled her shoulders and stretched her neck this way and that, loosening up muscles that were beginning to tire. She watched as Deimos took another shot, hitting his target squarely in the jaw. She was sure that Deimos was hitting each shot precisely where he wanted, but even if he wasn't, it was close enough that the target would no doubt perish from any one of his shots.

"What all weapons are you familiar with?" Alys asked, suddenly curious. It occurred to her that she didn't know much about his training, having really only seen him work with his magic and, now, with a bow.
Alys

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Alys - 05-18-2023, 03:40 AM