Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
and i'm still waiting for a life that never was
"So, all of them," Alys summarized wryly after Deimos had named off his skills. She wasn't surprised, but she was impressed; for one person to master so many different styles of attack spoke volumes of his experience. She hadn't really gotten to see Deimos in action, after all, so although she took his expertise as a given, it was an assumption rather than a direct observation.

Deimos obliterated his effigy, then jutted his chin towards Alys's target, as though insisting that she continue. Resisting the urge to roll her eyes - she'd done enough for today, thank you very much - she turned back to her target, raised her bow, sighted, and loosed - and somehow managed to (finally) hit it perfectly in the center. Positively gleeful, she resisted the urge to look back at Deimos proudly, determined not to need his validation.

Pulling another arrow from her quiver, she notched it. "What kind of close range weapon would you recommend to someone like me?" she asked. A bow was great for long range, but until she manifested different types of magic, she was unlikely to last long in a hand-to-hand fight.
Alys

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Alys - 05-19-2023, 05:05 AM