Training don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
The Sword was about to claim that ‘no’, that wasn’t all weapons, but noting it was a joke, he parsed it off with a snort. He’d had multiple lifetimes to gain such skills, and the experience in battle to claim all of them in higher regard. The spear was a newer addition, but the bow, blade, and staff had found multiple uses across hoards of battlefields – and when they weren’t necessary, his incantations suited him just fine.

Granting her a smile as her arrow found its centered mark, he presumed that was likely enough for today’s efforts. Success could be measured by stopping points too – knowing when to signify the strengths gained. It was better to end it now, than to obliterate any progress due to exhaustion and fatigue. “Well done.”

He hadn’t expected the inquiry thereafter though – for the Warden could still recall her initial hesitation merely being around the Barracks. Or her avoidance of labor. Contorting his Cheshire grin inward, rather than overtly mocking and noting the change in stances, he considered her question. “That depends on your comfort levels and how you would fight. What are your preferences for combat?” Long, serrated edges? Short and blunt precision? Defensive maneuvers to outlast an opponent? He'd only ever seen her presently with a bow, and elsewhere, with illusions.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you know i'm not afraid to shed a little blood - by Deimos - 05-19-2023, 11:04 PM