Training funny how a blessing feels just like a curse
For Melita
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Injuries were common amongst Caido's people, but Soh was not yet used to being counted among that number. Still, since she'd begun training, she had borne her scrapes and bruises with few complaints. This was something she had brought on herself, after all, when she elected to learn to fight. It was worth it, if she could protect herself and others from danger.

Melita's bright smile elicited a corresponding grin from Soh. "Thank you," she said, warmed by the compliment. "I've been working hard. I've got a long way to go, but it's nice to see improvement." She knelt to pick up her staff, then made her way to the bag she had set off to the side, rummaging through it until she found her water flask. She drank greedily, pleased that she'd remembered to pack it on this warm Longheat day. When she finished, she offered it to Melita. "Water?"
these aching memories still dance around me

Messages In This Thread
RE: funny how a blessing feels just like a curse - by Sohalia - 05-16-2023, 04:34 AM