CANUS Novus
for Ashetta!
Caleb Jorva
Teacher

Age: 31 | Height: 5’11” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Oh, gods. Oh, gods. He touched his rapidly moving chest, eyes on the grass as he tried to work out what the hells was happening. This wasn’t right. He had never been outside. He wasn’t allowed! This had to be some kind of trick...

When he looked up to see the shape of a large, black wolf, Caleb realized that he had lost his heightened senses. What else did he lose? Did he have his shifts still? What was happening?

The young man stumbled backwards from his crouched position, landing on his backside with a quiet yelp, as he slid backwards desperately. His breathing was audible, and he wouldn’t take his wide eyes off of the wolf. Then, before his eyes, the wolf shifted into a raven-haired girl. Somehow, he didn’t feel at all more relaxed by the sight of a new person...

Her gaze was sharp, and Caleb suddenly felt extremely obligated to answer whatever she would ask of him. ”I’m-” He tried to force himself to breathe enough to speak, putting his hand in his pocket and feeling the tuft of soft, faux fur that he carried with him. After a moment, he felt his heart rate start to relax. ”I was in the lab... I... Is this a simulation?” His hands started shaking, and he moved to sit on his feet again, eyes pleading with the girl in front of him. ”Please... Wh-what’s happening? Where am I?”

Caleb
Some storms come
to clear your path

Messages In This Thread
CANUS Novus - by Caleb - 03-18-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: CANUS Novus - by Ashetta - 03-19-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: CANUS Novus - by Caleb - 03-20-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: CANUS Novus - by Ashetta - 03-23-2019, 01:32 AM
RE: CANUS Novus - by Caleb - 04-13-2019, 10:02 PM