landmarks in frost
Deciding Regional Assets
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
Happy to sit with Noah in the council hall until Deimos joins them, the Evergreen takes the opportunity to finish some paperwork in companionable silence with the Sentinel until she hears Deimos' boots at the entrance of the building. Or, rather, Micah does - rosette ears rising first, then his head. Evie's swivels in synchronized tandem before she even knows why, the tug in the bond alerting her before all else. As such, when Deimos' figure shadows the doorway, she is already smiling his way in greeting and neatly setting aside her papers.

It's straight to business, which is a shame though not unexpected. She will have to steal a hello kiss later. Pulling out a different notepad, Evie preps her own pen (ink, as opposed to Deimos' preference for graphite and charcoal) and listens attentively as Noah starts them off.

"In my eyes, we have one of the best established barracks out of all the regions, and rather well-developed militaristic defenses. While I don't want to ignore the potential for training, Noah is right that the weather is best now for resource gathering." Tapping one of the lines on her page mostly out of habit, Evie lifts her gaze and darts it between the two men. "Hadama also informed me there is a secondary King in Torchline now. I asked to meet with him next week so we could converse first, but I think resource gathering could be vital this season because of how it could inspire talks with the other leaders." While she is close with Hadama, it would be nice to arrange negotiations and trades in her politically-minded outlook. "Things are changing swiftly in the other lands, it would be good to get involved early even if we remain politically neutral." Because frankly Evie would like to see them stay that way; alliances where none had been before did not bode well in her mind. Caido had existed without them for years, why start now? Trade alone would be beneficial enough.
Let's stray, start a revolution
We'll change - treat each other like humans

Messages In This Thread
landmarks in frost - by Deimos - 05-24-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Noah - 05-25-2023, 10:58 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Evie - 05-31-2023, 09:25 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Deimos - 05-31-2023, 09:37 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Noah - 06-01-2023, 01:35 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Evie - 06-03-2023, 08:24 AM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Deimos - 06-03-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Evie - 06-11-2023, 12:18 AM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Deimos - 06-12-2023, 10:07 PM