the last blues we're ever gonna have
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Mateo

Had it been one of several other middle of the fucking nights, Remi may have been thoroughly disappointed by a lack of response from within the shop where Huntsman and Lullaby had once lived. Then again, said Lullaby isn't to know that Mateo lives in a houseboat on the Falling - or a great many other things about the botanist, in fact - and so he can't be blamed for appearing here.

As luck would have it, though, Mateo is having a party. There aren't any other people invited and it's just he and his plants (more specifically the ones kept behind lock and key in his laboratory), but it's a party nonetheless according to him. It does take him some time to meander through the shop - through canopies of plants and past rows of sleeping flowers - and when he does appear, he looks startlingly focused for 3am.

He also looks like a younger version of the man outside the door, fingers charcoal stained and shirtsleeves rolled to the elbow, eyes tired but bright, curls a hopeless mess. At first, upon seeing Remi through the peephole, Mateo furrows his brow and does a double-take, before his announcement of "Papà!" breaks the silence and he begins the fight with the lock.

"Buonasera! You have come to visit?"
i've told you time and time again
i'm not as think as you drunk i am

Messages In This Thread
the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Remi - 05-25-2023, 08:06 PM
RE: the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Mateo - 05-25-2023, 08:17 PM