the last blues we're ever gonna have
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This scar I can't reverse, when the more it heals the worse it hurts
Abruptly halting, Remi turns toward his son. An apology is already starting to bubble behind his teeth, and were it not for the smirk he saw on Mateo's face he'd have let it flow. Instead the Lullaby just huffs and rolls his eyes. "No, what I am saying is that if you wanted such an experiment to be done, I could always find my way into your laboratorio and attach the crab myself." That said, his immortality clause was not actually very specific, and Remi doubted if Ludo would provide much help in the way of clarification. "Maybe you should ask Ronin to do it." He adds with a shrug.

Trying and failing not to be aware of how low Mateo's eye line seemed to stay, Remi chewed at the inside of his lip as he scrubbed away the blood as quickly as he could. The cloth turned a buttery pink colour almost instantly, darkening to garnet as the Lullaby moved to try and remove the bulk of what was on his leg. "Your description was very good." He mumbled softly before the weight of Being The Parent got the best of him and Remi found himself gripping the edge of the sink and closing his eyes.

"This is what I do, Mateo." He said in a soft voice that few outside of his immediate family ever heard from him anymore. Glancing over his shoulder, lines grew between the Lullaby's sea-glass eyes. "And he deserved it, I made sure of that."
REMI
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Remi - 05-25-2023, 08:06 PM
RE: the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Remi - 05-25-2023, 09:13 PM