the last blues we're ever gonna have
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This scar I can't reverse, when the more it heals the worse it hurts
Remi's smile is slow, such that dimples which appear on his unshaven cheeks deepen gradually but are no less prominent in the dim light. "Ahh, errore mio." He chuckles as Mateo schools him in the proper nomenclature and characteristics of the Devil's Klaw. Gods but he's proud of his son, if only he had better ways of showing it, rather than showing up in the middle of the night covered in blood.

Looking down at his hands, now mostly clean, the Lullaby sighs softly. "Though I normally use my memory-magic to create soothing vistas for those I take...I can also use it to determine the truth of a situation." He explains. "This is how I know I found the man who had harmed your friend, and also how I know..." Pausing, even the Lullaby finds himself swallowing hard around the knowledge of precisely what that man had intended to do to Mateo's young companion. "...how I know he deserved it." Remi didn't need to tell his son that the attack on Sohalia had not been the man's first, but nor did he want the weight of what happened to weigh unnecessarily on Mateo's conscious. The Lullaby was the demigod of death after all, not his son.

"How is your friend now?"
REMI
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Remi - 05-25-2023, 08:06 PM
RE: the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Remi - 05-27-2023, 06:35 PM