the last blues we're ever gonna have
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This scar I can't reverse, when the more it heals the worse it hurts
"You will have to ask your other dad about that." Remi replies with a dry laugh. The only things the Lullaby hoards tend to be physically tied to certain people or memories - a napkin with blood on it, for instance. So while he understands his husband's desire to have, the things the dragon likes to keep are not ones Remi would ever pick out for himself. Which, coincidentally, is probably good for their marriage.

Thanks to the light the Lullaby smells Mateo's boat before he can properly see it. The wall of lavender is as much of a giveaway about where the schooner is moored as much as its silhouette against the dark sky, and Remi would be a liar if he said his heart didn't break a little with longing to see the vessel he and Mateo had once worked so hard on together. "Ah Mateo, è bellissima..! Io... non riesco nemmeno a crederci." Turning toward his son with a sad but proud smile on his lips, Remi gives his head a little shake of disbelief.

"I hope you know how proud of you I am. Truly. I know I do not say it enough, that I am not here enough, but.." Turning to the schooner as if the fact that Mateo had turned their little project into a proper thing on his own was evidence of the fact that the botanist had turned out alright despite Remi's mercurial presence in his life, Remi has to laugh. "..this is incredible."
REMI
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Remi - 05-25-2023, 08:06 PM
RE: the last blues we're ever gonna have - by Remi - 05-28-2023, 09:27 PM