[SE] start living life in the present
For Ellyra
Ellyra Fox
Nurse

Age: 22 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
Ellyra
Well, it looked pretty fucking bad, if Ellyra had anything to say. Concern and worry flashed over her face as it contorted, though she did take up the youngling's invitation to sit. Ellyra tucked her legs beneath her and rested on her knees. Her hands went to Sohalia's face and she cupper her cheeks, gently tugging so that she could look on her wounds and bruises fully. "That's not an acceptable answer, Soh." Ellyra said, her voice sharp. Her eyebrows drew tightly together and she looked at the younger woman with a ferocity that was only fueled by her desire to protect and even seek revenge for her friend.

The lioness held her state for a long time, cupping the owl's face in her hands gently. Finally, she sighed. Releasing her friend, she leaned back and shook her head. "I'm sorry. That's not fair of me." She took a few steps away from Sohalia and let her head fall back. She wiggled her arms at her sides as if to push away the feelings trapped within her breast. "It's the lion in me." She said, tapping her chest with an open hand.

I want someone to lend me a hand
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] start living life in the present - by Ellyra - 06-15-2023, 01:47 AM