[SE] start living life in the present
For Ellyra
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Soh didn't see the concern and worry on Ellyra's face; she was looking away, trying to conceal the damage and avoid further questions on the subject. But her friend wasn't going to let things go that easily, and Ellyra gently cupped Soh's face in her hands to turn her head and examine the wounds. Ellyra's concern, Soh could take, but her friend's sharp words, on the heels of such pain and torment, was too much, and something inside her snapped. Tears filled her eyes, spilling over and racing down her cheeks. "I was almost raped, okay?" she nearly snarled, the closest she'd ever come to losing her temper. It wasn't even Ellyra that she was angry at; it was the situation at large, and how helpless she felt in the middle of it all.

But as soon as the words left her mouth, she felt even worse for having taken out her emotions on her friend, and she turned pleading eyes upward to meet Ellyra's gaze. "I'm sorry," she whispered, swiping carefully at her tears to avoid her injured eye. "I just -" But what was there to say? "I fought back, and I escaped." She took a shaky breath. "I just want to forget about it, but I - I can't."
I've been waiting for your touch to bring me home

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] start living life in the present - by Sohalia - 06-15-2023, 02:25 AM