a reason to smile from six feet under ground
Ronin <3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I will fight the end
"Ah," Ronin says with the verbal equivalent of a wince. "That's kind of them, yeah." Honestly he has no idea what he'd have done in the Flood's shoes. Or perhaps he does, but he's too prideful to admit it when things seem to have slotted into place so perfectly. Either way, a familiar thought comes sneaking from the Supernova's subconscious, that Sunjata is much stronger than he thinks he is, and that he always has been.

"Similar boats?" He can't help but pick up on that. "Oh, did Varus..." He'd only met the Ascended incredibly briefly, hearing about him mostly second-hand from Remi, but he'd assumed the man had lived and was simply too busy to attend the party. "Shit. That's... yeah. Shit."

Furrowing his brow, he takes another measured sip of his drink while Jata scouts another out, Ronin humming an agreement even though he knows how useless blame has become in recent seasons. It doesn't make the Flood's point any less valid. As for Safrin, though, Ronin can't help but chuckle. "Would you even believe me if I said no?" he murmurs. "She's been good to me. Good to all of her followers, since the war. Healed everyone up once all was said and done."

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: a reason to smile from six feet under ground - by Ronin - 06-02-2023, 04:43 PM