someone to save me
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Prim and proper was a good way to describe Soh, who was uncomfortable even with some of the styles of dress she tended to see in Torchline, especially in Longheat. She herself preferred longer skirts and dresses, and perhaps the occasional outfit of pants and a loose blouse. She did, however, love bright colors, and today she was dressed in a white top tucked into a yellow skirt, her hair tied up with a matching ribbon.

While Soh either knew or knew of Jude's immediate family, but she wasn't what one might call familiar with cousins, so when Paige strolled up to find her sitting on the beach, she didn't immediately place the other young woman. She was pretty, though, and Soh smiled up at her, shielding her eyes against the sun, seemingly unbothered by the way Paige cut her eyes down towards her. Any worries she had were tucked away into the back of her mind, banished from the forefront in favor of presenting a pleasant and friendly persona. "Hi, Paige!" she said, bubbly and bright. "I'm Sohalia. It's a pleasure."
there's no life without you here

Messages In This Thread
someone to save me - by Sohalia - 06-01-2023, 11:17 PM
RE: someone to save me - by Paige - 06-03-2023, 02:09 AM
RE: someone to save me - by Sohalia - 06-03-2023, 02:27 AM
RE: someone to save me - by Paige - 06-17-2023, 12:40 AM
RE: someone to save me - by Sohalia - 06-17-2023, 02:30 AM