I'd Run to You
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room
The term of endearment he saves for her falls from his lips and Maeve can't help it as tears slip down her cheeks simply seeing him before her again. It's been so long. His face is line with the strain and strife of all he's been through. Of what she's put him through and her heart constricts in her chest. Another fissure running through it as she matches his smile, dried lips slightly cracking with the movement, "Hey.." She whispers back, sniffling as his lips brush over her knuckles in a tender gesture, making her stomach twist.

"I- I'm okay. Tired... A bite sore." Given that she could actually talk without her jaw locking up, Maeve knew that she had already been tended to thoroughly by the healers here in Torchline. Her free hand reaches down to her torso, finding it wrapped in clean bandages, the smell of pus and blood no longer filling her nose. He pulls her attention away from her injuries to the water pressing against her lips instead and she takes a few slow sips.

He falls quiet, simply looking at her, fingers tracing over her still gaunt cheek. The Nightshade leans into his touch, letting out a shuddering breath, struggling to find the words, not knowing where to even start. "I'm sorry, ma lumière. I asked for you when they found me, but they didn't understand." He can feel it along the bond, her sincerity and guilt, the attuned ring still there despite the fact that it's now loose on her finger not hiding a single emotion from him.
Maeve

Messages In This Thread
I'd Run to You - by Harper - 06-06-2023, 11:19 PM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Maeve - 06-14-2023, 05:16 AM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Harper - 06-14-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Maeve - 06-14-2023, 09:44 PM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Harper - 06-17-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 07:31 PM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Harper - 06-22-2023, 08:31 PM