I'd Run to You
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Harper
May you be always heartbreaking
Taking a little more than you give
Despite the maelstrom in his chest, he gently thumbs away her tears. She has so little strength right now that it would be a waste for her to do it herself, and it helps remind him that she’s real.

He can feel her side of the bond clear as a bell, but his remains closed off and dark. Impenetrable. There is so much he is feeling, and not all of it good. He doesn’t want that to spread and poison her when she is only just now reawakening and not nearly strong enough to contend with the crippling feelings in his veins. “I know, Jude told me. It’s okay - what matters is we found you, and you’re home.” Soft, murmured words meant to comfort and calm so that she doesn’t work herself up unnecessarily and risk exhausting herself anew. And again the words leave him, tongue thick and heavy in his mouth. There is so much he wants to say, he’s sure of it, but he can’t find those sentiments and questions now. Scared to overwhelm her, scared she’ll fall back asleep within moments and leave him unanswered. Scared to say them at all, because of how badly some of them hurt.
I’ll see you all on the other side
After I am a different man with different eyes

Messages In This Thread
I'd Run to You - by Harper - 06-06-2023, 11:19 PM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Maeve - 06-14-2023, 05:16 AM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Harper - 06-14-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Maeve - 06-14-2023, 09:44 PM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Harper - 06-17-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Maeve - 06-17-2023, 07:31 PM
RE: I'd Run to You - by Harper - 06-22-2023, 08:31 PM