up until the last sunrise
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 27 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Everest
Giving Mateo a disparaging glance because the botanist was not all ears, Ever pulls in a breath just as his friend exhales.

Now, you might be wondering if this is the moment that Everest confesses he actually has feelings for Mateo. For all of his apparent asexuality perhaps somehow he has grown romantically attached to the botanist. Or perhaps he finally wants Mateo's input on how masturbation is supposed to work. Or, gasp perhaps Everest likes someone else?

Indecision washes over Ever's face, and the perplexed way his eyebrows seem to dance over his darkening eyes suggests that maybe he thinks he shouldn't have said anything at all. But, given he had, the aviator pulls in another breath, steadying himself.

"I do not like this kind of tea."
even if i had to lose you to know you,
i'd still be that temporary phase that you grow through
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Mateo
who are these people?
I just woke up in my underwear
Given what Mateo expects and what actually comes out of Ever's mouth, the botanist nonetheless reacts with appropriate levels of drama. Gasping and sagging away from the aviator against the couch like Snape in that one gif, he shakes his head with disbelief until finally managing to overcome his own shock. "Well," he says gravely, "I do not like you any less. But I do believe you are wrong."

Stiffly collecting up the teacups and unsuccessfully hiding his smile, Mateo takes them to the counter and quietly disposes of the offending leaves. Once he's done, he turns back to his friend and gestures towards the door of the skyboat. "Your rash has made me hungry," he informs him, purposely not giving any context for how those two things connect. "Shall we?"

~FIN
no liquor left on the shelf
I should probably introduce myself