There's only going up from here
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Jude

Koa is far more forward in his flirtations than Jude could ever hope to be, confident in a way that Jude would be more envious of if he were not so distracted by the flirtation itself. A few minutes ago he would have been adamant that the man was merely charming, but after the last comment about sunscreen Jude is 99.9% certain he's being flirted with (which is admittedly a very new thing for Jude). Instead of working up a rebuttal that simply doesn't exist in his head amidst all the white noise, he merely splays his hand across his cherry-red face, some sort of gurgling sound muffled behind his palm. Clearly, he needs to work on his sass stamina.

"I've never been an inspiration before," he manages to squeeze out, hand dropping away to let the words come out clearer, "are the hours good? Any benefits?" It's a little easier to pick up the comebacks now that the textiles are beginning to surround them on all sides, plentifully distracting from handsome older boys and their forwardness.

Jude takes Koa's hand, taking in the wrapped knuckles and sword callouses as his own hand meets it - dainty in comparison; an artist's hands, with slim fingers and beauty marks, nearly dwarfed by Koa's as it's taken. "Jude. Good to know my savior's name finally," he laughs, tilting his chin towards a storefront clearly specializing in premade daily wear instead of custom orders. "I think just a plain shirt will do, or maybe a tanktop since somebody thinks I need a tan." Before he takes his hand back, he tugs on Koa's, pulling him along and out of the middle of the converged streets with a shy grin that has only the beginnings of mischief hiding in the corners. "Any color ideas?" As the chime of the bell announces their entrance, Jude steps out of the heat and takes a moment to appreciate the cooler state of the store before heading straight for the folded piles of tops.
I LEND EVERYONE MY EAR, BUT NOBODY MY HEART
I'D LIKE TO CHANGE THAT, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START

Messages In This Thread
There's only going up from here - by Jude - 06-08-2023, 11:28 PM
RE: There's only going up from here - by Koa - 06-09-2023, 03:50 AM
RE: There's only going up from here - by Jude - 06-09-2023, 04:03 AM
RE: There's only going up from here - by Koa - 06-11-2023, 04:01 PM
RE: There's only going up from here - by Jude - 06-13-2023, 08:19 PM
RE: There's only going up from here - by Koa - 06-14-2023, 05:20 PM
RE: There's only going up from here - by Jude - 06-14-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: There's only going up from here - by Koa - 06-14-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: There's only going up from here - by Jude - 06-16-2023, 05:12 AM