Training immediate regret
For Deimos <3
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
And I came to, walking on the train tracks
How did I get here? And how do I get back?
She eventually reached the rock, despite Deimos's efforts to the contrary, and looped around it before starting back the way she'd come. Of course Deimos was miles ahead of her, but at least he'd stopped pelting her with rocks and fire. She was growing tired, and such antics would have been decidedly unamusing at this point in the "race."

She sprinted towards the finish line, determined not to let up lest he chastise her, and put on a burst of speed at the very end to rush past Deimos, slowing and turning back to him slowly. As she panted, she bent over, resting her hands on her knees for a moment while she tried to catch her breath. "Well," she finally snarked, still out of breath. "That outcome surprised absolutely no one." She would say congratulations, but it hardly felt like he deserved it.
I've been up all night, let's stay awake
Push it further, you know I'll never break
Alys
Minor powerplay allowed without permission.
Feel free to use force/magic on Alys.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Deimos

Shifting back, he leaned against the rock, scratching at the top of Belial’s head as Alys came trickling, panting, and ultimately sprinting in the last portions. Arching his brow, he watched as she folded over and strived to catch her breath, eyes flickering over the distant horizon as soon as she began snarking. He didn’t bother hiding his grin when his stare eventually returned to her. “But thank you for the efforts just the same.”

Deciding to bait once more, rather than immediately dive into particulars, his head tilted in that vague sort of way – inviting mischief and provocations. “You can always join us for runs in the morning.” He and the soldiers started the day off with patrols, endurance, and fortitude. He was nearly certain she’d refuse, but the probability of her being able to gain some level of perseverance still remained.
it's not the waking, it's the rising
It's the fire it ignites
Alys Glasse
Seer

Age: 27 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Change author:
Sometimes she swore that Deimos lived to taunt her, and she glared up at him, hands on her hips, chest still heaving as he had the audacity to thank her for her efforts. "You're so welcome," she said wryly. "I'm so glad to entertain you." Honestly, now that it was over, she wasn't even that mad. She'd gone into it knowing the outcome, and she had not walked away surprised. If anything, this just served as confirmation that Deimos enjoyed his little games.

At the offer to join them for runs in the mornings, Alys made a face. She wasn't much for running in general, but in the morning? She knew how early Deimos's mornings were, and there was no amount of persuasion that would get her out of bed at that hour. "Thank you, but I'll pass. If you ever do evening runs, let me know."
Alys
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Deimos

Deimos wasn’t one to pick favorites amidst his taunting measures – most friends and loved ones received an equal share of provocation, goading, teasing, and juvenile tendencies. Otherwise, it was stoicism, nonchalance, and a vicious amount of apathy. So at her wry response he merely grinned again, all boyish and Cheshire, leaving those words to mingle with the air and nothing more.

Her refusal came swiftly though, inciting the bark of his laughter. Evenings were usually reserved for Evie, dinner, and whatever else occurred in the interim. “Sure,” he extended though, in case something else came up. “Do you want to practice anything else?”
it's not the waking, it's the rising
It's the fire it ignites
Alys Glasse
Seer

SASCHA - Regular - Ursur
Change author:
Privately, Alys was glad that evenings were reserved for other things. She didn't really want to run, anyway. There had to be better ways to get cardio. Walk? All day long. Run? No thank you.

She turned to her belongings and began to gather them up. "No, thank you," she called over her shoulder. "I think I'm good for today. See you back at the Citadel?" And then she was off, bow slung over her shoulder, to walk back home.

-FIN-
Alys