Eternum Enters
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Age: 21 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Ivar Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eternum smiled when she encouraged him. But when she asked what business he wanted to start he sighed.

“I can’t seem to make up my mind. Some days I want to somehow put my lightning magic to work… others I want to do something with logistics since that’s what my father does. It’s been like this for years and I really ought to make up my mind since I should have enough money within a few months or so. I suppose I have been mainly waiting to see if my powers get any better.”

He paused and then thought to ask a question.

“You must know a little something about business don’t you? Given you’re making maps on your own and presumably selling them.”
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Soh listened as he spoke, tilting her head to one side in thought. She wasn't familiar enough with magic to have any bright ideas for him, but she thought that finding a way to make his lightning magic work for him sounded like a good plan, in theory. "Do you enjoy using your magic?" she wanted to know. "I think the best job is something you're going to enjoy. It's not just about the money. At least, it's not for me." After all, she'd managed to turn her passions - travel and art - into a business.

"I know a bit," she agreed. "At least enough to run my shop back in Stormbreak. But I also know my limits - I have to hire someone to help me with the financial side of things. I'm not so great with accounting and things like that. That's one thing I wish someone had told me at the beginning - that I didn't have to do everything myself."
am i right side up or upside down
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Age: 21 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Ivar Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
“Enjoy? Sure, I guess. It’s a neat little thing to be able to manipulate lightning.”

He held up a finger that crackled at its tip then fizzled out.

“I think I would like it more if I could do impressive stuff with it like hunt. I suppose someone as well travelled as yourselves have seen what powerful mages are capable of.”

Eternum scratched his chin and stared pensively. She made some good points and was giving him some perspective on his business plans. Perhaps he was trying to do too much on his own.

“That’s some fine advice. Perhaps what I need are some employees or partners.”

He chuckled.

“So, is there anything I can assist you with? I didn’t mean for my magic to interrupt you earlier.”
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Soh smiled at the demonstration of lightning at the tip of Eternum's finger. Despite her extensive traveling, she really hadn't seen that much magic. "Have you met Deimos?" she asked. "He's a Warden here in Halo, and he saved my life once with his magic. Maybe he could help you strengthen yours." It was worth a shot, anyway.

She looked around the park. "I hope it helps you," she said with regard to the advice she'd given. She knew that she couldn't have done everything in her business on her own, and she thought someone surely must be mad to try. Then, as Eternum asked if there was anything she needed, she shook her head. "No, thank you. I will leave you to your practice, though - I have plenty to do before I leave Halo tomorrow."

And with a final smile and a little wave goodbye, Soh went on her way.

-FIN-
am i right side up or upside down