{RQ} Fiction Crystallized
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
cover your crystal eyes
Admittedly it's not the answer - or comfort - she desires to hear, or needs. But it reminds her that perhaps she is being selfish thinking she's the only one who aches at the distance between herself and someone she loves. Selfish, selfish, selfish Hotaru. Synonyms, really. "Perhaps he should give Flora some pointers then, she doesn't write nearly enough." An attempt at humor, because it only makes the distance harder for Hotaru, so she would truly appreciate it if her daughter did write more.

It's understandable that god-aging has become popular given it wasn't a possibility with the heralds trapped in the Grounds for so many years. It also makes sense why she - and Noah, and so many others - are so disoriented when it happens. Though Hotaru doesn't think it necessarily implies anything about Flora's odds given how common it is becoming, she knows it is a compliment, and smiles slightly all the same.

"I have confidence she'll be far better than me in nearly every way. Which is all I could ask for, as her mother." And there is nothing but love in her tone as she says it. The goal of any parent is to provide a better, easier life for their child, and see them go far beyond their own limitations because of it. Hotaru thinks she's doing rather okay in that department. Inhaling slowly, she looks out over the water as her magic pours into the waters and extends a quiet offer. "When you're ready, I will meet your twins. Just tell me when, okay?" Maybe it's time for her to face that particular pain.
AND LET YOUR COLORS BLEED AND BLEND WITH MINE
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
It's too much to bear my darlin', the weight of the world
And I would carry it for you
Noah didn't have many more words regarding his brother. He chuckled at te Valkyrie's joke, though it was mostly to please her and less because he was settled into feeling the humor in it. He nodded his head along with the notes of his chuckle, before letting his own magic surround them again in a dome of celestial light.

The loving tone that dripped from Hotaru's every word was the sincerity and pride that Noah now clung to as a fellow parent. It made him choke up a little, again, feeling it all deep within himself. Hotaru was a good mother, despite what the world(s) threw at her. She tried her best -- at least, that is what Noah saw. That is what Noah knew. And, honestly, he refused to admit any other reality.

"Thank you, Ru." He said. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into his side for a hug, giving a small squeeze to her upper arm.

FIN~