it's a small world after all
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Breathe in all the colors
Never dream in black and white
Well, at least exploring with one's partner sounded like it could be fun - even if she'd be a nervous wreck while doing it. Soh's upbringing had been fairly sheltered, and her sex education severely lacking. Beyond the basics of how it worked and how not to get pregnant, she knew very little. It was one of the few ways that Auden had failed her as a guardian.

Soh tapped her fingers on the side of her lemonade glass thoughtfully, her cheeks still a little pink. Phoebe was being very helpful and very kind, given that it was her son and his girlfriend that they were talking about. Fortunately, Soh was becoming a bit less panicked the more she asked, her curiosity taking over. "The tea might be a good idea, just... just in case," she agreed. After all, she wasn't exactly sure where she and Jude's physical relationship stood, but it was better to be prepared than not.

Shaking her head to clear her mind, Soh took a sip of her lemonade. "Is there... anything else I should know? Or anything else I should be asking?" she asked.
Check my spirit in the mirror
Starry eyed tonight
Sohalia
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
i am a brutally soft woman
Phoebe smiled as she watched the girl think. It was good for her to ponder these things now rather than be surprised in the moment. Preparation made the whole thing less overwhelming and scary. She nodded when Soh asked for the tea. "I'll prepare some and send it to you. You may notice that during your time of the month your flow is slower, but that is normal." she said preemptively, not wanting her to think something was wrong if it happened to her.

As for what she should be asking? "There are lots of things, like the anatomy, the technicalities of it all. But I can send you a few texts that can explain all of that." she said with a smile. "The best advice I can give is to consider if it is the right time, the right person, and the right place. And that you can always so no and stop at any time. Just because you start something doesn't mean you're obligated to finish if you're uncomfortable." she said.
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Breathe in all the colors
Never dream in black and white
What an awkward conversation this had turned out to be! When Soh had first started gushing about her new boyfriend, she never would have imagined that it would turn out like this. At least the awkwardness was fading, the longer they talked - and the less they talked about Jude, specifically. She supposed that it should be worse, given the subject matter they now discussed, but Phoebe had a way of putting the girl at ease.

"Thank you, Phoebe," she said as her friend finished talking, her gratitude evident in her pretty face. "I really appreciate it. I'm not - I never really had someone to talk about this kind of thing with." Which is to say, she never really learned beyond the basics. However uncomfortable it might have made her, it was actually quite nice to be able to clear the air of some of her worries and concerns.
Check my spirit in the mirror
Starry eyed tonight
Sohalia
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
i am a brutally soft woman
"You're very welcome." Phoebe said as she took a sip of her wine. Really she was happy to help. It felt like a combination of doing her work as a midwife and spreading the knowledge of Frey (though Frey would have gotten a lot more specific and kinky which Phoebe thought would send poor Soh over the edge).

The Nightingale smiled warmly at her young friend. "I am always here if you have questions." she said. She offered herself as a resource because Caido had few of them to turn to besides Frey. And she had already pomdered why the god might be a little much for the girl to handle yet.

And so their lunch continued onto easier subjects like Soh's most recent explorations. And when they finished, Phoebe gave her a hug and walked her to the skyboat port, so she could be off to see her love in Torchline.

{FIN}